LPP strives to place puppies in the correct home after having them in loving foster homes where they are crate trained, work on house training, and taught basic obedience. LPP follows up with post adoption training classes or a private session with one of our teachers. We recognize the importance of this teaching and post adoption support rather than just passing them on. Continuing their education and supporting adopters is key to our program.
Since we are a foster based rescue, all of our dogs are in foster homes and arranging meet and greets can take some time!
- 1. Start with calling Lisa Parker during business hours (9-6) to discuss your interest in a certain dog or the program as a whole.
- 2. Read our adoption policies and fill out an application.
- 3. A meet and greet will be set up with the dog and an LPP representative.
- 4. You let us know by noon the next day if you’d like to adopt.
- 5. Buy the required items before adoption.
- 6. Adoption will take place within the next 24 hours.
Adoption Fee is $275 and includes:
- 2 group classes
LPP also works with Dogster Spay and Neuter program and through them will cover the cost of altering your adopted pet if it has not been altered in rescue because of its young age.
This is included in our adoption fee of $275. There will be a $100 deposit held until your puppy is altered. Upon altering, the fee is either returned or donated to help future pups!